Table of Contents
Have you tried popular Indian snacks? We help you here.
Restaurants offer so many options, that it can take a long time to order. To try out the food of a restaurant, we suggest you start with Indian snacks. Also, you can check where you are going and what is the preferred time to go. If you are a party lover and want to enjoy the evening time then we suggest you go for snacks. For snack eaters, there are so many options.
Snack your way to India
You have decided to go to a restaurant. After searching for a long time, you will find a comfy restaurant where you can spend the evening with family or friends. You might end up reading the menu and still thinking about what to eat. Indian flavors are matchless. There are so many dishes from different regions in India that people cook with a traditional touch. With so many dishes in front, deciding the order can be confusing, and choosing popular Indian snacks is the best move that you make.
Indian menus are crowded with snacking options. Fried, sauteed, boiled, and whatnot, choose what suits your taste, and mood, and don’t hold yourself back from trying anything innovative. Some of the dishes are really lip-smacking and would leave you asking for more. Try Indian curries and chutneys for sure in an Indian restaurant! We always suggest you have tangy and spicy snacks for better taste and explore how you can improve your experience of eating out in any restaurant.
Explore these popular Indian snacks!
Nailing the snack choices is not difficult. Trying the normal go-to snacks works most of the time. Knowing what suits your tastebuds is also as important as selecting your favorite snack from endless options on the menu card.
Indian snacks are quite spicy and take you on a gastronomical journey of its own. Snacks are appetite-boosting, great in taste, and can be enjoyed with drinks before the main course. If you are new to Indian food and snacks then you must check out the options we have listed below.
- Khaman Dhokla: Prepared with bread, sesame toast is in. For vegetarian snack lovers, sesame toast is a blessing in disguise. The ordinary preparation is a blend of Indian and Chinese cuisine. This snack, as said, has bread pieces covered with sesame seeds with a filling of veggies like carrots, potatoes, capsicum, and French beans.
- Sesame Toast: Prepared with bread, sesame toast is in. For vegetarian snack lovers, sesame toast is a blessing in disguise. The ordinary preparation is a blend of Indian and Chinese cuisine. This snack, as said, has bread pieces covered with sesame seeds with a filling of veggies like carrots, potatoes, capsicum, and French beans.
- Paneer Tikka: Who doesn’t want to eat a paneer tikka? When finding a comfort snack, don’t give a miss to paneer tikka. A favorite snack and ordered frequently, paneer tikka is covered with a thick paste of kaju and baked in tandoor. It’s the best go-to dish for anyone, go for it blindly and savor.
- Shami kebab: Great with mint chutney, the best snack for you is – shami kebab. Made with minced chicken and Bengal gram, shami kebab is among the most famous non-veg snacks to make your evening beautiful. It can be found on every restaurant menu. Eat and know why we recommend this.
- Corn cutlet: If you want to eat an unpretentious and untwisted snack, then corn cutlet is the best option. Corns are healthy and delicious; when made into a round thick patty and mixed with vegetables.
We have mentioned the snack options above for you to start your snacking journey. If you want to go more specific then look for exactness of type and taste. Some snacks are deep-fried, sauteed, or pan-fried. Snacking is good to keep your metabolism levels high hence, it’s better to select a snack that’s healthy and delicious.
Last but not least, food is an amazing discovery. Exploring different types of food and snacks opens up you to more tastes. Have a tasteful journey.